Friday, February 8, 2008

Snow Day!

Okay, if you routinely check Rachel Allred's blog you will see that I'm a little late in posting these pictures! And if you don't check her blog, you should! She is a good friend of ours and an excellent photographer! So if you want to see some really good pictures of Rowen check her blog. The link is on the right side of my blog.
The Millers and the Allreds (Rachel, Ryan and Avery). Sad that this is one of the few pictures we have of all of us together!
Rowen and Avery had so much playing in the snow. We were outside for at least an hour and a half and they were both very happy.
This is Rowen modeling her "serious" face. Little Russell Jr.!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Of course I am the first one to comment because I am such an addict!!! Help me!

I LOVE that serious face. Check out that furrowed brow! :)