Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hair



I took these pictures so you could see that although it looks like Rowen has no hair in the front of her head she actually does have hair on the back of her head = Mullet! 
This is Rowen's new favorite thing emptying out the fridge! Yes she is holding the margarita mix, she is turning into quite the wild woman!!
A cute picture of Guster. Poor Guster has been getting a lot of attention from Rowen in the form of ear pulling, hair pulling and body slamming! He is so patient with her and she truly adores him.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

I love the mullet Wendie...it is so cute! Rowen is so precious.

Rachel said...

I also am a big fan of the mullet look. Good things come to those who wait. But in the meantime, I hear a good place to show it of is Red Robin.

Rachel said...

off! Dang it. I hate typos.