Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For My Uncle Travy!

I remember when my brother (Travis)/Rowen's Uncle was this age and he had the exact same fight with his spaghetti plate! This was Rowen's first time eating spaghetti and she loved it!
I know she doesn't have very much hair but she does love to play with it especially when she has food on her hands.
Once again she is very proud of her accomplishment. She loves to clap!

She wore herself out! My brother did the same thing but actually fell asleep on his spaghetti plate! I wish I had the picture to share.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I want wedding pictures!!!

Where is Rowen in her cute wagon?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.