Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sawyer Marilee Miller

Yes she is here and yes I finally posted some pictures of her on our blog! Sorry to those of you that have not seen any pics yet. And for some reason the pictures posted in opposite order and I didn't feel like reloading them- sorry!
This is a picture of Sawyer in the NICU with a nasal cannula giving her oxygen.
This is sawyer right after she went to the nicu and when I saw her for the first time.
This is right after she was born with a not so good oxygen saturation.
proud parents!
first pic after birth!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

Absolutely adorable! What a blessing. We are praying for you guys and big sister Rowen. Hope all is well!

Rachel said...

YAY! We have been checking and wondering when we would hear the happy news. She is so adorable and I love the pictures with Rowen. Isn't it fun to have 2... it's very cute to watch them enjoy eachother! Enjoy. Rachel (and Kep)

Rachel said...

Nice job guys, hope you've BOTH taken some time off. Russ, the students can wait. The eyes closed with folded hands picture seems to say it all, "Thankyou Jesus for bringing me out.", or "Lord please give me patience, I just met my Dad and he's crazy."

Later, Kep