Monday, November 3, 2008

Rowen Update

Rowen had a ton of fun while Grammy was here (for those of you who don't know my mom visited for a month) that I'm not even sure she realized we were gone when we were at the hospital.  This is her having a tea party with Grammy. My mom said she drank out of every cup!

This is Rowen attempting to ride her trike. She almost has it figured out.
This is Rowen after Grammy gave her blue gatorade which if any of you were wondering does in fact turn your poop a weird color!! 
This is Rowen talking on her fake cell phone. She has like fifteen minute conversations in an unknown language!!
Rowen eating a tomato. Notice her pigtails- we are so proud!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pigtails are adorable! You should be proud--it's been a long wait. :)

ailie said...

Yes, I love the pigtails! I can relate as I didn't have much hair when I was little.