Monday, March 29, 2010

Miller-Allred Hike

Sawyer hiking down the trail by lost creek lake. She is very excited about her leaf!

Campbell Allred just taking a little break with Ryan and Shasta in the background.
Rowen and Avery love to hike and especially love to sit on the ground and hit each other with sticks, leaves, etc. 
In this picture they are cracking up at each other. Any little thing done by one of them can cause the other to burst into laughter! I'm not sure what happen to our little babies? They are growing up too fast.
Dads and their daughters posing for a pic.
The girls throwing rocks toward the lake because of course it is too far for them to reach.
The water looked beautiful the whole day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wendie~ I haven't been to your actual blog in so long (I read it in my google reader). Anyway, it's so cute! I love the hamper picture at the top. We had so much fun on this mini-hike!