Saturday, November 28, 2009

COUSINS!


Auntie Heidie and cousin Kennedie came to visit for Sawyer's birthday. And of course we tried to get a picture of the three girls and of course it was nearly impossible! What were we thinking?
I love this one because kennedie and rowen are smiling at each other`

One set of closed eyes and two babies looking.

Rowen is supposed to be the older child but she hates getting her picture taken so she is more of a challenge than the babies.

They are obviously looking at auntie who is jumping up and down like a monkey! Kennedie has that look like, "I can't believe that is my mother!!"

I think this is as close as we got to smiles.

Kennedie has the best smile!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey Wendi! It's so fun to see how grown up your girls are getting!:) I can't believe how much Rowen looks like Russ. They are just adorable. We miss you guys!!