Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My buddy Tayden


Rowen and Tayden met when they were only a few months old and have been good buddies ever since. We don't get to see them all that often but when we do they truly have the best time together. And yes as parents we are crossing our fingers that they will get married someday and we will have this great footage! But until then we will keep dreaming about the future.

It is truly impossible to get them to look and smile at the camera at the same time.

Just a little friendly hand holding!

I said we were going to dream about the future but a little encouragement never hurt anyone!!

No that's not a wedding dress.. he! he!

1 comment:

The Caswells said...

My parents did the same match making with me and a friend growing up. He ended up marrying Paul's sister, and is now my brother-in-law! So we ended up being related, but not in the way our parents wanted us to. :)