Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Girls

Boxes make everything more exciting! Rowen is reading her book upside down, very talented that girl.
Sawyer riding the little car. She figured out how to make it move but she can only go backwards. She is very proud of herself!
Rowen and Avery in the famous tiger chair. Surprisingly they actually get along when they are sitting in it. Although Rowen is giving Avery the Miller scowl!
Sawyer rolling on the ground.
Rowen and Oscar. Oscar was a doll that we always played with at my Grandma's house when I was kid. My grandma almost sold him at a yard sale when I rescued him and brought him to my house. Rowen loves him and plays with him all the time. But she renamed him "Papa," which is what she calls her dad. She named him this when Russ was gone a lot this summer, I guess I can see the close resemblance!!

2 comments:

gma said...

I am so glad that you rescued Oscar aka Papa from my yard sale. Now another generation can have fun with him. Gma

Jen said...

Sam can only go backwards on his push cart, too!