Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July at Humbug

The family with Guster in the background. Rowen was dressed but of course got soaked and covered in sand. We weren't planning on swimming because it really wasn't very warm so I of course didn't bring a towel which meant Rowen got wrapped in Russ' fleece.
This is Russ trying to match Rowen's scowl. Yes, of course, he can do it! Who do you think she got it from?!?
This is my really awful attempt at the scowl. I couldn't stop laughing! Rowen didn't think it was funny!
This is Russ and Rowen snuggling, she was really ready for bed.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think that one of the two of you is my fav. Rowen picture ever! She is a little poser...look at that serious model face! I love it.

You, on the other hand, need to work on your model-serious face. :)